Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9l6y16nlm, title=Dill Pickle Hummus ]]
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- 6 cloves Garlic, whole
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 (15 oz) cans chickpeas
- 1 ½ cups Grand Dill Pickle chips, drained
- 10 Tbsp Brine from Grand Dill Pickles
- ½ cup Sesame Tahini
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cumin, powdered
- 1 cup Grand Dill Pickles, finely diced
- Fresh dill sprigs (for garnish)
- Grand Dill Pickles Chips (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place garlic cloves in foil, rub with 1 Tbsp olive oil & cook for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain chickpeas, reserving 1/2c of liquid from can. Add chickpeas and 1/4c liquid to blender.
- Add remaining ingredients (except chopped pickles) in a blender, blend until smooth adding more reserved chickpea liquid as needed if the hummus is too thick.
- Taste for salt & pepper, adding more to taste.
- With blender off, stir in chopped Grand Dill Pickles.
- Serve on plate along with more olive oil and garnish with pickles and fresh dill sprigs.
* Try substituting using our Dilly Beans for a spicy kick.
**** Image by Blissful Basil